** CASH OFFERS ONLY **One of the original houses in old Newtownbreda village, Cherry Cottage is now in need of considerable works but the potential is immense. The property is full of character and has thick stone walls and low ceilings which you would expect from a cottage of this age. Its accommodation currently comprises, two reception rooms, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor with two further bedrooms on the first floor. There is a driveway and an extensive garden to the rear.
Newtownbreda Village is within walking distane of both Forestside and Tesco and close to Belfast's outer ring road.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Gas boiler
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.58m (14' 2" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 2.77m (14' 8" x 9' 1")
- 2.87m x 1.68m (9' 5" x 5' 6")
- 3.15m x 3.56m (10' 4" x 11' 8")
With dining area and utility room
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.64m (11' 6" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.52m x 2.69m (14' 10" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 3.78m (15' 0" x 12' 5")
- Access through wooden gate leading to front door at side of house and the extensive garden which is currently in three separate sections. There is a driveway on the other side of the house.