Sandown Manor, a luxury apartment development for over 55's was created by Fraser Homes around 10 years ago. The original Sandown House and surrounding land and gardens were transformed into this high end village of apartments utilising the original house and adding three extra blocks. The beautiful communal grounds have been landscaped to create short woodland walks, sitting out areas and vegetable beds along with lawns and shrub beds. The whole site is secure with electronic entrance gates and security fencing and is located in a leafy suburb close to the village area of Ballyhackamore. The management company are on site and it is evident after 10 years that this is very well managed complex of properties with immaculate communal areas both inside and throughout the grounds. The current management fee is £1500 per annum.
We are offering for sale number 52 Sandown Manor, a spacious 3 bedroom ground floor apartment which should suit those that our downsizing. Moving to a smaller property can be challenging but at 52 Sandown Manor, the rooms are all a great size which should make that transition just a bit easier.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Front door and hall serving 6 apartments
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Video entry system. Cloakroom with gas boiler and airing cupboard
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.7m x 4.8m (25' 3" x 15' 9")
With ample space for dining table. Spotlights.
- 3.48m x 3.12m (11' 5" x 10' 3")
Fitted kitchen in gloss finish with polished Quartz worktops. Range of integrated appliances including 5 ring gas hob and electric double oven, microwave oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine, extractor and spotlights
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.66m (15' 4" x 12' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.66m x 1.3m (12' 0" x 4' 3")
Large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, WC, chrome towel radiator
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.48m x 3.28m (11' 5" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM 3 / STUDY:
- 3.56m x 2.77m (11' 8" x 9' 1")
This room would equally make a perfect hobby room
- 2.59m x 1.83m (8' 6" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising bath with thermostatic shower over, shower screen and panelled shower area. Wash hand basin and WC incorporated in vanity unit, chrome towel rail radiator
- Electronic entrance gates leading to parking area adjacent to apartment. Beautifully maintained communal grounds including short woodland walks, sitting out areas, vegetable garden and greenhouse, lawns and shrub beds