This is a refurbished terrace house situated off the Woodstock Road which has a wide array of services, amenities, shops and cafes close at hand. The property has been renovated to a good standard and comprises bright through lounge with recessed spotlights, newly fitted modern kitchen, two bedrooms and contemporary bathroom with b-shaped bath. The property has also had gas heating newly installed and is ready for a new owner to move straight in.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Timber laminate floor
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- Timber laminate flooring and recessed spotlights
- 5.36m x 1.6m (17' 7" x 5' 3")
Modern fitted kitchen in cream matt finish with range of high and low level fitted units, built in oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel and glass extractor canopy, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights and plumbing for washing machine
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.36m (11' 0" x 7' 9")
- 2.36m x 1.57m (7' 9" x 5' 2")
White suite - b-shaped bath with thermostatic shower and shower screen, tiled shower area, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, W.C., spotlights and extractor fan
- Forecourt to front in small stones and tiled path. Enclosed rear yard with space for sitting out.