This terrace house is located off the Woodstock Road which is a busy area with various shops, services, cafes and other amenities. The property comprises entrance hall, through lounge with bay window, extended kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom all set out over three floors. The property is in reasonable order but some expenditure should be anticipated to bring up to modern standards.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Timber laminate flooring
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 7.32m x 2.87m (24' 0" x 9' 5")
Bay window, feature fireplace with timber surround, storage under stairs and timber laminate flooring
- 3.61m x 2.11m (11' 10" x 6' 11")
Range of high and low level units, extractor fan, part tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine, timber laminate flooring and rooflight
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.12m (12' 9" x 10' 3")
- 3.3m x 2.39m (10' 10" x 7' 10")
White suite with shower attachment to bath, wash hand basin in vanity, W.C. part panelled walls, part tiled walls, timber laminate flooring and hotpress
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.91m (15' 0" x 12' 10")
- Forecourt to front and enclosed rear yard with oil fired boiler in housing, outside shed and storage shed.