This is a stunning example of what can be achieved in a townhouse refurbishment and it took a lot of careful thought and considerable expense to bring it up to this high level of finish. If you are fortunate enough to be looking for property in this price range in the Ravenhill Road area then prepare to spoil yourself as this property is finished to a luxurious specification and is ready to move into now. The ground floor has been extended to provide an eye catching open plan space incorporating living, dining and kitchen with high gloss fitted kitchen units with built in appliances and the floor finished in striking 750mm square marble tiles. This is a very bright space with velux window and double French doors allowing the light to flow in. There is a separate sitting room downstairs while upstairs the wonder continues with the fabulous master bedroom suite comprising a sizeable bedroom across the front of the house open to a well fitted dressing room with built in shelving and clothes hanging space leading to the en suite shower room. The main bathroom is in period style in keeping with the house with a claw footed roll top bath and shower cubicle and on the top floor are bedrooms two and three which are both of good proportions.
The property is located in Ravenhill Avenue, just off the Ravenhill Road close to Ormeau Park and within walking distance of the Ormeau Road and the City Centre.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid hand made mahogany front door with brass lions head knocker and letterbox. Black and white tiled floor with signature brass tiles, cornice and Honeywell Intruder alarm panel
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.05m (13' 6" x 10' 0")
Feature polished cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, wooden surround and tiled hearth, bay window, built in shelving, ceiling rose, cornice and solid oak flooring
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING:
- 7.77m x 3.53m (25' 6" x 11' 7")
Open plan with 0.75 sq metre marble finish tiles, large velux window, double French doors, recessed spotlights and storage under stairs
Newly fitted kitchen in grey high gloss finish, peninsula unit with Hotpoint electric hob, stainless steel and glass extractor canopy and breakfast bar, range of high and low level units and drawers, Hotpoint electric oven, bowl and a half stainless steel sink, integrated Nordmende fridge and freezer, Nordmende dishwasher, unit housing Worcester Bosch boiler and part tiled walls with bevelled edges
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.28m (14' 4" x 10' 9")
Cornice and ceiling rose, open to..
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.51m x 1.6m (8' 3" x 5' 3")
Fitted with hanging rails and shelving
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with fixed rainfall shower head and hand held attachment, contemporary W.C. with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with mirror and tiled splashback, recessed spotlights and porcelain tiled floor
- Free standing roll top bath with chrome clawed feet and mixer tap with hand shower attachment, matching period style wash hand basin and W.C., tiled corner shower cubicle with sliding door, fixed rainfall shower head and hand held attachment, period style radiator, heated towel rail, recessed spotlights and porcelain tiled floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 3.28m (14' 5" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 2.59m (10' 11" x 8' 6")
Velux type window
- Forecourt with brick paved path and loose stone. Brick paved rear yard with exterior light.