This is an immaculate extended chalet bungalow with four bedrooms set out over two floors. The heart of the home is the really impressive kitchen with living and dining areas which is in the extension to the rear of the property and benefits from lots of natural light through the large windows. There is a separate living room and two of the bedroom and shower room are on the ground floor along with a study area and utility room. Upstairs there are two further bedrooms and family bathroom, the master bedroom has the benefit of a spacious walk in wardrobe. There is an attached garage, brick paved parking area and driveway to the front with gardens to the side and rear.
The village centre is within walking distance and for those commuting to Belfast, the journey to the city centre takes around half an hour, a little bit longer at rush hour.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate tile floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.21m x 3.78m (17' 1" x 12' 5")
Feature composite limestone fireplace with open fire and tiled hearth. Bow window, timber laminate floor and double doors to kitchen
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN LIVING DINING
- 7.32m x 6.2m (24' 0" x 20' 4")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with bowl and a half sink, Rangemaster stove with 5 ring gas hob and electric ovens, matching matt black extractor canopy, tiled splashback, Integrated dishwasher and island unit.
Space for dining table and living area with multi fuel cast iron stove, vertical radiator and double French doors to garden
- BEDROOM 4
- 3.81m x 2.74m (12' 6" x 9' 0")
Built in wardrobe and timber laminate floor
- BEDROOM 3
- 4.09m x 3.81m (13' 5" x 12' 6")
Built in wardrobes with sliding doors
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.69m x 2.36m (8' 10" x 7' 9")
Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, WC, fully tiled walls and floor,
- STUDY AREA
- 3.68m x 3.18m (12' 1" x 10' 5")
Oak staircase to first floor. Storage under stairs
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 1.6m (10' 0" x 5' 3")
With wash hand basin and tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.91m x 3.05m (12' 10" x 10' 0")
Timber laminate floor and built in wardrobe
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.89m (13' 6" x 12' 9")
Gable window and timber laminate flooring.
- WALK IN WARDROBE
- 2.26m x 2.06m (7' 5" x 6' 9")
- 3.61m x 1.78m (11' 10" x 5' 10")
Bath with hand held shower and splashback, wash hand basin in vanity unit, Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, WC, laminate tiled floor and Velux window
- Cast iron electronic entrance gates leading to brick paved drive and parking area.
- 6.1m x 3.05m (20' 0" x 10' 0")
With roller shutter door
- Garden to side and rear in lawn, shrub and flower beds, dry stone wall, pond with waterfall, brick paved terrace with access from kitchen. Garden shed with light and power and boiler house with oil fired boiler