This is a semi detached chalet bungalow on an elevated site with glimpses over the city and a great view of Stormont from bedroom. The entrance hall is bright and spacious, the living room a great shape and the dining room and kitchen could be combined to make a real good sized kitchen/diner if that layout was preferred. Upstairs is the family bathroom and three good sized bedrooms. The garden is level and there is a driveway leading to detached garage,
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Cloakroom cupboard
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.51m (19' 0" x 11' 6")
Stoned chimney Breast and tiled hearth
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.38m x 2.87m (11' 1" x 9' 5")
- 4.11m x 2.26m (13' 6" x 7' 5")
Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units.
Bowl and a half stainless steel sink.
Electric hob and Oven with extractor
Part tiled walls and wooden laminate flooring.
Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 2.87m (11' 3" x 9' 5")
Range of built-in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 2.21m (12' 1" x 7' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 2.74m (11' 7" x 9' 0")
- 2.16m x 1.93m (7' 1" x 6' 4")
Coloured suite with thermostatic shower over bath, tied walls and floor and
hotpress with gas boiler
- Concrete driveway leading to detached garage. Frontgarden in lawn and hedging, enclosed rear garden in lawn with shrubs
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 2.74m (20' 0" x 9' 0")