This is a well laid out semi-detached house and although the décor is dated the property has been very well maintained both inside and out. It is a real family house with two separate receptions rooms, a cloakroom with W.C, kitchen, three decent sized bedrooms and bathroom. There is a well looked after garden and driveway. It is located at the edge of Braniel estate handy for all local amenities.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Timber laminate flooring and storage cupboard under stairs
- With downstairs W.C.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.25m (14' 0" x 10' 8")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.66m (13' 10" x 12' 0")
bay window overlooking rear garden and tiled fireplace
- 3.05m x 2.44m (10' 0" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units and plumbing for washing machine
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 2.87m (13' 8" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.59m (10' 3" x 8' 6")
- White suite with easy access shower
- paved front garden with adjacent brick paved driveway. Gardens to side and rear also in lawn, paving and raised flower beds, garden shed with oil fired boiler.