A well located terrace property which is within walking distance of Belfast city centre with good access to local amenities on the Woodstock/Cregagh Road. The property offers three bedrooms and would be an ideal first time buy or alternatively suitable as an investment property with the potential to rent out at around £550 per month
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor and storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.38m (12' 10" x 11' 1")
Tiled floor and bay window.
- KITCHEN/ DINING:
- 3.35m x 2.84m (11' 0" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level fitted units with electric oven and hob, extractor fan and tiled floor. Plumbing for washing machine and space for dining table.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.8m x 1.78m (5' 11" x 5' 10")
Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, W.C. and wash-hand basin, tiled floor and walls, panelled ceiling and towel rail radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.44m (9' 5" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.08m (8' 0" x 6' 10")
- Paved front garden and good-sized rear yard with space for table and chairs, gas boiler in housing.