A refurbished semi detached property located just off the Ballygowan Road with good local services, amenities and access to Belfast City centre and surrounding areas via the Outer Ring. The property has been extended on the ground floor to provide a large kitchen including dining area with double French doors to the patio and garden and this has also allowed space for a downstairs W.C. The property has been refurbished to a high standard both inside and out and will suit a range of discerning buyers.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloak space and downstairs W.C. and timber laminate floor
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 6.12m x 3.m (20' 1" x 9' 10")
Timber laminate floor and recessed spotlights
- 4.42m x 3.91m (14' 6" x 12' 10")
Newly extended kitchen with range of high and low level fitted units, built in stainleess steel oven, ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor canopy, breakfast bar, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights and plumbing for washing machine
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.35m (14' 7" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.69m x 2.74m (8' 10" x 9' 0")
- 2.16m x 1.68m (7' 1" x 5' 6")
White suite with thermostatic shower and screen over bath, part tiled walls, timber laminate floor and recessed spotlights
- Front garden in shrub beds and converted into tarmac parking area for several cars, tarmac driveway to detached garage. Rear garden in paved patio and lawn.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.61m x 2.82m (18' 5" x 9' 3")
Light and power